If anyone has anything they would like to see a recipe for, message me! :)
Cake pops. If you haven’t tried them yet, you have NO CHOICE. Make them and eat them. They are amazing.
- Strawberry Cake Mix (any brand is fine)
- 2 - 8 oz. pkgs. Cream Cheese softened
- 2 c. Powdered Sugar sifted
- 1/2 c .Butter softened
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2- 11 oz. bags White Chocolate Chips (I use Ghirardelli)
- Lollipop Sticks
- Prepare strawberry cake mix according to package directions. Allow to cool. In the mean time prepare cream cheese frosting. In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and butter until creamy. Mix in the vanilla, then gradually stir in the sifted powdered sugar. Once cake has cooled, crumble it into a large bowl. Add frosting and stir until well combined. Roll frosting and cake mixture into 1 inch balls (you can use a melon scoop to make this easier). Insert one stick into each ball and place in refrigerator to harden. Once balls have hardened (1-2 hours) prepare white chocolate for dipping. Place 2/3 of white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second increments until melted, stirring in between. Once melted, add reserved 1/3 of chocolate and stir until combined. Dip each cake pop in white chocolate then place on parchment paper to harden. You can add colored sugar, sprinkles, or any other topping you desire. Let harden and enjoy! Refrigerate until use as well as any leftovers.